How do I post?

How do I post? Click the post title. Click comments or post comment. Choose "Name" from the drop down, type your name and ignore the "url" option and post or become a regular and login with your Gmail or email account. Easy as pie sweettie!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Are Fulfilling the Purpose in Your Life?

When I think about the accomplishments of so many who have fulfilled their purpose in their life or so it may seem...like seeing the faces of so many on postage stamps or names on school buildings and streets. Their acknowledgement is from what they have accomplished and the purpose they fulfilled...which brings me to wonder what is my purpose... what was I put here to do? What is your purpose? What would you like to see in your life? What are you doing to change the world?

1 comment:

  1. Are you happy where you are in your life? If not what do u do? I know you are where God wants you to be. And you are never suppose to question him. But, sometimes I feel really??? Is this the path you set for me and I threw a wrench ummmm... Sometimes I just don't know. How can I change whatever I'm doing to modify this discomfort to be reach the goal of being happy. What is happiness?

    Do I relocate? Do I change my career? Do I get a makeover? Do I go back to school ?

    How do you know what to do?

    Should I just pray & wait on God to provide direction?

    ReplyDelete