How do I post?

How do I post? Click the post title. Click comments or post comment. Choose "Name" from the drop down, type your name and ignore the "url" option and post or become a regular and login with your Gmail or email account. Easy as pie sweettie!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FAKING THE FUNK

Why are women faking the BIG O (ORGASMS)? I still have not grasp why women are not having open dialog with their men about being sexually satisfied. I personally feel if you are BOOTY BUTT NAKED with a man, you both have (hopefully) by now had open dialog about what each other enjoys in life including in the SAC.

Some girlfriends and I were discussing this topic over dinner. I was in awe how some women NOT girls, GROWN WOMEN still have not experienced the BIG O. I am talking married women with kids. Some ladies stated they are not sure if they have ever experienced an Orgasm. Which left me with my mouth wide open in disbelief.

So my questions is WHY are women...... FAKING THE FUNK? Especially, when Orgasms are one of the most FABULOUS feelings in the World.

2 comments:

  1. I personally Did not experience an "O" until I was 29 or 30 years old. I didn't think I was faking but I just did not know what it should feel like. I felt a great feeling while I was going thru 1-3 base but I had no clue. But, when the real deal happened I throughly enjoyed the act. For me I believe it was the size and also the man's experience. In a nutshell he knew exactly what to do. After that I started to explore my own body and found out what I truly needed to obtain an "O"!!!! Now, I can inform my partner what I need to obtain Success....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If a woman is confused about what it is to feel the full funk, or what I call the grand mall "O". Then a woman needs to take matters into her own hands, where she knows all is pardoned.
    Not to discount all the other great moments, in skin talk. We all suffer now and again from skin hunger, and mothers know moments of over touch moments. The child has been clinging for 48 maybe 72 hours, and you might die if you can not have 30 minutes without being touched.

    Back to Man Woman: All the talk while everyone still is dressed is important, but it changes when we strip down. If a man says anything, like "I love You" "Your important to me" while he is undressed, or in possession of an erection, does not count unless he later repeats it in front of both families, or in other VERY public venues. I call for full disclosure and condoms.

    ReplyDelete