How do I post?

How do I post? Click the post title. Click comments or post comment. Choose "Name" from the drop down, type your name and ignore the "url" option and post or become a regular and login with your Gmail or email account. Easy as pie sweettie!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Can U Float ????

Floating

In order to float u must be able to let go

U need - to relax...

In order to float u must be able to let go of everything...

let go of the baggage...

let go of the anger...

let go of the fear...

And just be........

FLOAT - DREAM

3 comments:

  1. Watching "Children of GOD" - this movie is so DEEP.. WHOOO-LARD. This movie is essentially about a HOMOPHOBIC culture in the Caribbean. Basically, the movie features diff types/class of Black & White Men who are gay and in relationship with MEN but dating & or married to a women.

    Does it burn when U PEE.....Don't talk to me like that...I just wish it was only a DRUG Problem - We could cure that...

    A must see!!!!

    Deep - we are all a child of GOD...

    ReplyDelete
  2. U a batty BOY ??? Man I heard this term in Ocho Rios a bunch... Killen ME softly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally don't a problem with homoosexuality - JUST DON'T MESS with me. Do your thang but not with ME. Just my belief... Live your life the best you know how.....

    ReplyDelete