How do I post?

How do I post? Click the post title. Click comments or post comment. Choose "Name" from the drop down, type your name and ignore the "url" option and post or become a regular and login with your Gmail or email account. Easy as pie sweettie!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Blogs | Black America Web

Blogs | Black America Web

Friday, July 01, 2011, 5:36 am

My New D-Word for Tavis and Cornel

..... a defense of what Tavis, Cornel and Mark Halperin have said against our president. When dangerous words incite and brew up hatred and violence, there is a line. And these three crossed it.


In case you believe I think Tavis and Cornel called the president an offensive name, I don’t. I think they did something even worse. Any black people with any sense know that racists on the job, at school, at church or on the bus wait for opportunities to feel comfortable enough to spew their evil thoughts. If a black person tells a racist joke in front of a racist or laughs at one, it won’t be long before the racist begins to fire off a couple of his own. Mark Halperin and others are no different. They hate the president because he is black, and Tavis and Cornel, by not having the sense to not give them the opening they waited for, went all in. And this is what we get.


So, yes, MSNBC, fire Mark Halperin. I hope he never works again. I’ve already fired Tavis and Cornel. There’s nothing either can ever do for me or with me again.


I’ve got a new D-word for the two of them: Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment