How do I post?

How do I post? Click the post title. Click comments or post comment. Choose "Name" from the drop down, type your name and ignore the "url" option and post or become a regular and login with your Gmail or email account. Easy as pie sweettie!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Are You Settling or Modifying Your "Man Needs" List?

Just because you decide to shorten your list of all the wonderful things you want your dream man to have...does not mean that you are settling. It means that you are in a dreamland and if you want a man...get over it and shorten that damn list! Whatever you want to call it "settling" or "modifying" do you think it is time to make changes to your list?

3 comments:

  1. Really I should date the subway and or autozone worker? Really build these men up Really? Not

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Green Eyed BanditJune 18, 2011 at 10:07 PM

    I believe your list should be modified as you change but never should one settle for a piece of a man. For instance, my list today looks different from my list from when I was in my twenties and early 30s. Before I wanted a man with no children because I did not want to deal with the "Baby Mama" drama. Now that my child will graduate from high school in 2 years, I want a man with his own children because I am not having any more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But that sound realistic...some women's list is just unrealistic and seems like they might be setting them self ups for lifetime of loneliness for nothing...I say put all superficial unrealistic wants and focus more on the needs and you can share your life with someone who loves you unconditionally. Also never say never! Look at Nia Long...

    ReplyDelete